The Fullwidth Portfolio module works just like the normal Portfolio module, except that it displays your project in a beautiful Fullwdth fashion. It also comes with some unique new layouts: Grid & Carousel. The module works by displays a list of your most recent Projects, and can be used by designers and artists that want to display a gallery of their most recent work.
Divi Portfolio Grid Module
- Portfolio Title – Enter a title displayed above the portfolio, or leave it blank to not use a title.
- Layout – Choose which layout you would like to use. “Grid” will display all of your items in a multi-column and multi-row layout. The Carousel will display your items in a single row of tiled images that slide to reveal additional items in the list.
- Include Categories – Choose which categories you would like to display. Projects from categories that are not selected will not appear in the list of projects.
- Title – Choose whether or not the title of each project is displayed when you hover over the project item.
- Date – Choose whether or not the publish date of each project is displayed when you hover over the project item.
- Automatic Carousel – If you the carousel layout option is chosen and you would like the carousel to slide automatically, without the visitor having to click the next button, enable this option and then adjust the rotation speed below if desired.
- Automatic Carousel Speed – Here you can designate how fast the carousel rotates, if ‘Automatic Carousel Rotation’ option is enabled above. The higher the number, the longer the pause between each rotation. (Ex. 1000 = 1 sec)